My brother in law Jeff is in the National Guard so we got to be the first to ride in the new hummers that were just shipped to his base. These vehicles are going to be used for training purposes because it is really easy to roll them since they are so top heavy. He was telling us this as we were going down a steep hill - Yah scary! But it was way fun and I totally have respect for our military men!!

Ammon sitting in the shooter chair
This is my newest nephew Jackson (4 months old) sitting in an army helmet! Isn't he stinking cute!!!
8 comments:
Like the helmet Ammon. So funny! And Jackson is absolutely adoreable!
YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! You have a blog!
I'm so glad that you decided to do a blog!!! It will be fun to keep in touch w/ you this way! Our blog is: themaliefamily.blogspot.com
Michelle :)
I am so glad that you have given in to peer pressure. Your site is adorable and I plan on checking it frequently. I'll miss you!
I love that you have a blog now!! I am going to add you to my list of peeps. Check us out at carterandkenji.blogspot.com
Are you getting so excited about our girls night tomorrow? Cant wait! Red Robin...MMMMMM!
Loving the blog!! Your little family is sooo stinkin cute!
so girls night was freakin' awesome, it was fun to see your sister again and meet your mom, both are sooo cute...just like you! I think we should make girls night a monthly thing!
Post a Comment