7/28/08

Park City

We had a family reunion in Park City this past weekend. It was soooo much fun and Izzy LOVED all of the rides. We had to go up everyday so she could ride the Merry Go Round and she would get so mad when the ride was over! She also loved the alpine slide and giggled the whole time and I was going as fast as I could - she has no fear!!! (I dont have a pic since I was on the slide with her.)
Here she is with her cousins Brookelynn & Jeff
She loves to say HI YA so the whole time she was hitting the pinata she kept saying over and over "Hi Ya Hi Ya"
She is telling me "No No" because she wanted to swing more and I was trying to get her off. Yeah I pushed her for almost 2 freaking hours!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute blog, I got addicted to blogging really quick! Izzy is so cute.