Izzy started her first day of dance and she looked sooo stinking cute in her little outfit. I love that she has little ballet slippers in her size! I had fun getting her dressed today for class. She goes once a week for a half hour and I think that she is going to just love it once she gets the hang of it!
Izzy and her counsin Kylie are in the same class together. It is nice for Izzy to have a familiar face in there.
Alright so she got a little scared in there and of course I had to capture the moment of what the first day was really like!
Her teacher Mrs. K. was awesome - she had a bunch of fun props for the little kids to play with to get them exited about coming to class.
In the end; Izzy ended up warming up to the class and really enjoyed it & didnt want to leave when it was time to go!
8 comments:
Cute pictures! She looks adorable in her dance outfit!
That is too cute! I can't start Emmy in dance till she's two . . . but I'm counting down the days!
That is SOOOO freakin cute! I love that little girl. Little ballet outfits are the best. She looks so dang cute I cant get over it. I have so much to look forward to with a girl. Not the crying/drama part :) haha! but the dressing up part. Izzy was definately the cutest little ballerina in there!
he he what a cutie!!!
the little ballerina is ADORABLE!! I bet you can't wait until her first recital! You will have to post some footage of it :)
She is so cute in her ballet outfit, I'm glad she ended up liking it. You should take a video cam next time.
She looks so cute. I can't believe she is old enough to take dance. Time goes by so fast! Caitlyn is starting back up soon with Amarie, we will have to get them all together for a little recital!
Okay so seriously! She is so cute as a ballerina and I can't believe she is even old enough for that!! Wow!!! How time flies! Before you know I'll have one... Um.. yikes.. i hope not yet.
Post a Comment