Ok here is Izabella's room for Marci, Brittany, & Kimber since they asked for a comparison. I want to change it up since I did this when I was prego with Izzy; I was thinking brown stripes or something but I am a little burnt out on painting (I repainted the kitchen and family room two weeks ago) so her room might have to wait a bit.
13 comments:
both of the rooms are so cute...you are so creative!
Her room is cute also. It cracks me up that she sleeps in a queen bed.
Super cute. How did the other paint jobs turn out? You are definitely nesting! But I bet the house looks great.
Ok I swear I have never seen Izzy's room. Its way cute! I cant believe I seriously havent seen it. Crazy! I love it though. So cute!
I love the butterflies!! Izzy's room is darling!
I now want pics of the family room and kitchen??
I love how fresh a paint job can make everything feel. You have picked out some great themes :)
I love it! Thanks for posting the pictures! Maybe I need to hire you to come paint my house:)
Love it!!
CUTE!!!! Wow, you are so motivated when you are prego - probably when you are not too!!! Both rooms are cute and fun (lucky kids).
Both rooms are so cute. It still amazes me that Izzy is in a big girl bed. See you at your shower:)
Tasha...you're making me feel lazy and I'm not even prego. You did an amazing job on both...so impressed. I love both of them!
VERY VERY cute. I love both rooms. You did a really good job. Very impressed. :)
Now I wanna see pics of the kitchen and fam room.
Hey, I love Izzy's bedspread!! It is soo dang cute! Where did you get it? It was good to see you last night and good luck with your baby coming soon!
Post a Comment