We went there once this year & I loved it, it's so pretty & tons of room for kids to run around. Izzy is such a doll. We are thinking of getting together next week for a play date- I'll e-mail you.
Those pictures of Izzy and Jeff are so fun! I've only been to those gardens once with Becky to take pictures but they are beautiful. I want to go again to see all the different gardens for different seasons. izzy cracks me up! seems like it would be hard to stay sad long around her!
So I love the pic of them holding hands. Kids are so cute and innocent and they don't even know it. By the way, izzy's room looks awesome! I can't wait to get to do those things when I eventually start having little ones. See you on friday! SO EXCITED! I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I can't believe it!
So I love the pic of them holding hands. Kids are so cute and innocent and they don't even know it. By the way, izzy's room looks awesome! I can't wait to get to do those things when I eventually start having little ones. See you on friday! SO EXCITED! I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I can't believe it!
6 comments:
That last picture is so cute. It is so fun to have cousins for the kids to play with. I always wished I lived by you guys growing up:]
We went there once this year & I loved it, it's so pretty & tons of room for kids to run around. Izzy is such a doll. We are thinking of getting together next week for a play date- I'll e-mail you.
Those pictures of Izzy and Jeff are so fun! I've only been to those gardens once with Becky to take pictures but they are beautiful. I want to go again to see all the different gardens for different seasons. izzy cracks me up! seems like it would be hard to stay sad long around her!
So I love the pic of them holding hands. Kids are so cute and innocent and they don't even know it. By the way, izzy's room looks awesome! I can't wait to get to do those things when I eventually start having little ones. See you on friday! SO EXCITED! I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I can't believe it!
So I love the pic of them holding hands. Kids are so cute and innocent and they don't even know it. By the way, izzy's room looks awesome! I can't wait to get to do those things when I eventually start having little ones. See you on friday! SO EXCITED! I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I can't believe it!
Izzy looks so old in these pictures. So cute!
Post a Comment