9/12/08

Ezra's nursery

Ok I know this may be silly to blog about but I am really exited how Ezra's room turned out and I wanted to post some pics of it! I am just so exited for him to come and oh yeah not to be prego anymore!! :)

15 comments:

The Wards said...

You should totally be proud. That is so cute!! Makes me want to see Izzy's room:)

Shannon Crandall said...

Super cute!!! It is so fun to have a boy there are more themes for their rooms! You should be proud it turned out great and it gets you that much more excited for him to come!!! I have never gotten a nursery ready we move too much! I can't wait to meet him either!!

jessvb05 said...

I don't think it's silly to blog about it. I saw on Facebook your comment that you had just finished painting the nursery, so I really wanted to see the finished product! It looks great!

Michelle said...

Looks great! I want a little boy . . . :)

Allison said...

It looks great. I love the blues you picked.

Sarah said...

VERY cute!! I love the name too!!:)

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

Fun room, Matt was just saying how he wants to start painting our house but since you two seem to be such pro's maybe you guys can do it for us. haha jk

Jeanine said...

Very cute...it looks like a serious paint project! I am impressed. :)

Brittney said...

Cute room....but I agree with marcie, now I want to see Izzie's room! I love the paint!

Croslands said...

That turned out so cute! Did you guys do it yourselves? I would totally have blogged about that. So is Izzy's room as cute? Maybe we need to make comparisons to find out who you're favoring more.

Shel said...

Turned out really well! Good work!

Beck said...

So cute Tasha! That red chair looks awesome in there too. You did awesome on the paint!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I love it!! It looks so cute! It will look even cuter with Ezra in it :0)

chadandsydney said...

Wow that looks so great. Does izzy really sleep in a big girl bed? And love the sports and colors in the boys room well done my friend!!! cant wait till i do your hair and see it in person(unless you invite us over ofr cookies before than)haha

Carrick family said...

Hey, I love that idea for painting. My son wants Jazz and BYU themed for his bedroom. I didn't know what to do till I see your baby's room. Good idea!