Ezra turned 2 months on Saturday so we had his check up today. He already weighs 13.43 pds and is in the 85% for weight and is 23.5 inches in height and that puts him in the 70% tile. I can't believe how big he has gotten in only 2 months! It makes me so sad to put an outfit on him to find out that it is too small! Last night I put him in his going home outfit from the hospital (which drowned him than) and now it's too short! I hate that they get big so fast!! However, I do love that he smiles and coos and caas all the time now! It seriously is the best noise to have in the house!!
14 comments:
He is such a little doll! I love his crazy hair :) And I love that pic of Ezra and Izzy - so adorable!
I think he is so cute. It was great to sit behind you guys in church because I got to stare at your beautiful kids! I love Ezra's hair too. They really do grow too fast!
Oh my heck that main pic is the best!! It gave me the biggest smile on my face just now
So cute Ez! Izzy is such a beautiful little girl. She is really growing up. I totally feel ya on putting outfits on the babies and them being to small. It is sad.
i SO wish my boys had hair like that!! its the best when a little guy has a full mop and huge cheeks!
Your kids are just so cute, and I love how much hair Ezra has...can't believe he is already 2 months old-wow!
He is so sweet! In the main blog pic you can totally tell how blue his eyes are, especially right next to Izzy. They are both so cute.
What cuties you have! I would be in shock if my little guy comes out with any hair at all :)
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe that you and Becky both got blue eyed babies this time. That's crazy.
ha ha. I love it. I love that he is such a hairy chunk a munk!! Smile!
blue eyes:) no question!
He is so cute! I wish there was a way to slow down time! Didn't our parents tell us it goes by way to fast?, they were right!!!
He is getting so big so fast. What is he in comparison to Izzy at this age? Okay maybe tell us next time you go to the DR. You have such cute kids!
I love the picture of Izzy and Ezra...such beautiful children. I love Ezra's hair:)
Post a Comment