This new years eve we had a blast! We started off the night at my parents house where we ate King Crab and lots of yummy food. Than Ammon and I got ready and took off with our friends the Strains and the Taylors and we went to a black and gold party that they threw! It was so much fun and we danced our little hearts out! They had it at Highland Nursery where they hold wedding receptions - it was so beautiful in there! Thanks guys for a great evening! Than back to parenthood and reality, we spent the night at my parents house with the rest of my family and woke up to eat eat eat and than eat some more! It was a great day of relaxing, playing games, and enjoying each others company!
7 comments:
That sounds like a blast. My mom lives over there by Bro. Taylor's nursery and we saw the sign for the "black and gold" party. I bet it was great! Happy New Year!
That sounds fun!
Yummy, king crab. Sounds like you guys had a great time!! We spend New years Eve flying home....no fun. Love Izzy's hair:)
Sounds like you guys had a blast! That reception center is PLUSH! What a great place to throw a party! Izzys hair is DARLING!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Izzy's haircut is sooo cute!
How fun!! You guys are awesome!
I love Izzy's new hair cut! SUPER CUTE! and I LOVE the Sunday best pictures!!! DARLING!
A nice night out without the kids, sounds great! I love Izzy's new haircut. She looks adorable.
Post a Comment