Here are a few more pictures that were captured of Ezra on his blessing day (however not by me since I was such a huge slacker!).
I just love how big Ezra's smile is in this picture!
I just love how big Ezra's smile is in this picture! And Alli's dress is just darling!
I think this is a perfect picture of the two of them!
7 comments:
I just love how much hair Ezra has-he is such a cutie!
That smile is adorable! He is looking so grown up already.
So cute! I love his smile in the last picture...its bc he was looking at his Aunt Becky! :)
Ezra's hair seriously Rocks!!! I love it. It makes me so happy to see your little family. I sure miss you and our daily chats. Tell Ammon hi for me!
Just darling babies. It is going to be so fun that they have cousins so close in age. Love the pics! Missed you at BBall this morning. Smile!
That smile is so cute. There's nothing better than a baby's smile!
Cute family Tasha! You look really good! How are you by the way! Take care!!!
Post a Comment