1/12/09

Ezra's blessing day

Sunday we blessed Ezra and what a special day it was! It was great to have so many friends and family come to support us and our new little baby. I am such a slacker and these are the only pictures that I captured the whole day! I am just kicking myself! Ezra looked so adorable! There is nothing more angelic than seeing your little one dressed in all white! Ezra's cousin Tyler wore this on his blessing day - thanks Ty Ty for letting us borrow your cute outfit.


We couldnt get Izzy to smile here because her cousins were playing on the ground and she wanted to be down playing with them and we were rushing to get to church on time so this picture will have to do.

13 comments:

Allison said...

He looks so sweet. The blessing day is so special.

Shel said...

Tasha, I just realized I missed it! I feel so bad, I didn't go to church at all Sunday because I was feeling sick, and I didn't even think about it. I'm so sorry, I'm sure that Ammon did a great job and Ezra looks adorable as usual :)

Amie said...

He really looked cute...I LOVE his hair! He is such a darling baby. I love when we have baby blessings, they always bring the spirit and sweet little Ezra's was no exception.

The Wards said...

It was such a beautiful blessing and he does look so sweet. What a special day!!!!

Macon Family said...

I'm so bummed that we missed it. I love baby blessings. He looked so cute in his outfit.

Heidichilds said...

He was so precious and didn't even cry:) and i'm jealous of izzy for being better dressed than me! i loved her boots. Also i don't know if you made all those soups or who did but they were pretty much amazing! i want to steal your recipies!:)

Unknown said...

He is such a doll baby. Ammon gave such a good blessing. Thanks for having us join you and your family.

It was fun last night hangin with you guys at Outback. We should do group dates more often. Thanks Daniel. SMILE!!

Michelle said...

He looks adorable! At least you got some pics - On Emmy's blessing day, I didn't get any of the three of us!!! We had to "re-stage" it and put her back in her blessing dress so we had one of the three of us. How lame is that?

Gilbert Family said...

He was adorable (as always) on his blessing day and I thought Ammon's blessing was beautiful!

Sarah said...

What a great day! Your smiles coudln't get any bigger I LOVE IT!

Brittney said...

LOVE THE HAIR! I kept peeking during the blessing to get a sneak peek of his hair! I seriously, absolutely, completely LOVE HIS HAIR! It was a great blessing. Congrats on such a cute, sweet family!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

He is so cute!! I love that he wore Ty Ty's outfit..that is too special!

me said...

what a special day. you guys look great!