1/22/09

Birthday Boy!

Happy 30th Birthday Ammon!

30 things that I love about Ammon are:

1. His smile
2. His dark eyes
3. How much he loves his children
4. How he works so hard to take care of his family
5. How compassionate he is
6. How sincere he is
7. How he always wants to make me happy and will do anything for me
8. His ability to love - even when someone has done him wrong
9. How he can make Izzy laugh
10. How he is such a wonderful father
11. How he makes me want to be a better person
12. How he makes my heart smile
13. His laughter
14. How he puts his needs/wants before others
15. His worthiness
16. His hot body!! :)
17. How he is always happy
18. How he loves his family (and mine family as his own)
19. His personality
20. His testimony
21. How he comes home after a long day of work and plays with the kids to give me a break
22. How he helps out and does the dishes
23. How he forgives so easily
24. How he gives service to those around us
25. How he is going to run 26.2 miles just to be with me and do something that I love! (that is pure love right there!)
26. His love for our Savior
27. How he appreciates everything he has and knows how fortunate we really are!
28. How he is not a complainer and just does things even if he doesn't want to
29. How he gave me 2 beautiful children!!
30. Last but not least I just love Ammon because he is Ammon!!!
Happy Birthday Babe!




11 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!!

Josh and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ammon. What a great list of qualities and traits! I love the grade school pictures.

Family Life said...

happy birthday Ammon!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Ammon! I love all those school pics!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

How fun! Love the pictures...Happy Birthday to Ammon.

Becky's Place said...

happy birthday!! Love Aunt Becky

The Eds said...

I can't believe Ammon is 30...I think it is so cool you pulled off a suprise party. That must have been so hard to keep quiet.

Brittney said...

I am sorry that I am so late... but Happy Birthday! I love the old school photos! Now I want to see some old school pictures of you. Maybe you will have to post some on your birthday!!!!!

Mama Bear said...

Happy B-day Ammon! So apparently when I re-did myblog I somehow missed putting your address on there. Then I just usually skim my blog and it tells me who has posted new updates.. I was sitting here thinking you haven't posted in a while which is SOOO not like you. So I went to look and you weren't on my blog.. Oh my gosh!!! Anyway you are now!!!

Mama Bear said...

I had to change Jeff and I's blog address. Its now:

www.candiceandjeff.blogspot.com

Croslands said...

Okay is he his Moms favorite? Because those little school pictures were adorable. If he were mine I'd be kissing that cute face everyday and he'd always be late for school.