that's awesome. Good for you guys! And, I love the shoe picture. So cute!
I love the tiny shoes!
I guess we are in trouble then. I hate running! Nice yellow shoes :)
That is so awesome! I can't ever get Jake to even work out with me (at the gym!) let alone run with me.
Wow! Good for you guys. I challenged Alex to train & run a triathlon with me & he backed out brfore training even started.
You're awesome! Have fun with it!
That is such a funny pic. I love Ezra and Izzy's shoes. Good luck guys! I wish we were going to be there cheering you on in the warm CALI sun and then hit up Disneyland! bummer...
Good luck :). Love the picture!!
Good luck! I can't wait to start training for something again :) I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that's awesome. Good for you guys! And, I love the shoe picture. So cute!
I love the tiny shoes!
I guess we are in trouble then. I hate running! Nice yellow shoes :)
That is so awesome! I can't ever get Jake to even work out with me (at the gym!) let alone run with me.
Wow! Good for you guys. I challenged Alex to train & run a triathlon with me & he backed out brfore training even started.
You're awesome! Have fun with it!
That is such a funny pic. I love Ezra and Izzy's shoes. Good luck guys! I wish we were going to be there cheering you on in the warm CALI sun and then hit up Disneyland! bummer...
Good luck :). Love the picture!!
Good luck! I can't wait to start training for something again :) I'm jealous!
Post a Comment