1/19/09

SURPRISE 30th!!!

I am exited to annouce that I pulled it off!! I have been planning Ammon's surprise birthday party for quite awhile and I didn't think that I was going to be able to get away with it and with a big smile on my face I am able to say I succeeded in the mission! Ammon's birthday isn't until Friday the 23rd but to throw him off I had it a week early! He had no clue and was completely caught off guard. This is the year of turnng 30 so I wanted to make it a memorable one for him! Happy early Birthday babe! I need to get better at taking more pictures though!

Here are a few of our friends anxiously awaiting for his arrival

As usual I had to include a picture of Ezra and Alli; especially since they are wearing matching outfits. Yes it was planned by the Mommies!


Izzy was such a trooper that night even though she had a double ear infection! She still wanted to party with
everyone!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on pulling off the surprise! Alex always finds a way to ruin a surprise...even if he doesn't know about anything. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy 30th Birthday Ammon!

Heidichilds said...

that was such a cute party:) I love that ezra looks like he's having fun squishing alli! good thing she's feisty and he's laid back!

Beck said...

I love the picture of Ammon and Izzy he looks so happy. Its perfect. And I do love Ezra and Alli pics. They will think we are such nerds when they're older and see how many pictures we took of them together. haha! but get used to kids cause we aint stoppin :)

Brittney said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! You are so cute to do a suprise party, how fun!

Andrea said...

Did you change your blog? Its so cute! He looked so happy when he walked in. And...surprised! Nice job!

Gilbert Family said...

I am so sad that we missed it! It looks like it was a blast! Happy Birthday to Ammon!

Unknown said...

That was a blast!! Tash you know how to throw a part girl. It was so fun.

Again. Happy 30th Ammon.
30's are the new 20's. SMILE

Amie said...

Happy Birthday! That's great that you pulled it off. When I planned Roland's surprise 30th I had to wait until the day before to call and invite everyone because I was so afraid he would find out! Way to go. Looks like a blast and your kids are darling as usual!

Allison said...

What a nice wife. Happy Birthday Ammon!

Shel said...

So sad that we couldn't be there, give him some extra spankings for us :) Happy Birthday Ammon!

The Wards said...

I can't believe he never found out!!!! Great job!! Sounds like we missed the BEST party! You're a sweet wife - Ammon is a lucky guy! I'm sure he feels lucky too! :)

Boyce Family said...

Looks like a fun party and good job on pulling off a surprise! I totally got Jason on his 30th party, he had no idea. It was great! I'm sad that we didn't get the invite though :( Oh well I forgive you!

Sarah said...

How fun!!! Surprise parties are always stressful and tricky...that is why glen's 30th birthday is just a flat out old fashioned party! Nice job making it such a fun event!

Croslands said...

Way to go Tash! Happy Birthday Ammon! It's so fun to see the pictures. Is there an arranged marraige between Ezra and Ali?

Ammon and Tasha said...

Ezra and Alli are cousins and are exactly one week apart! :)