2/2/09

Mommy I am jumping!!

We went to Jump on It for our nephew Tyler's birthday and Izzy was in heaven! She LOVES to jump! I think that I should invest in a little trampoline for her to have, she would have such a hayday with it! The whole time she would look at me and say, "Mommy Mommy I jumpin!" She had a smile the whole time!
Ammon even got in on a little air time too!
Of course Izzy had to ride the little merry go round. I think we spend $5 for her to go around and around and than around again! :-)

It wouldn't be an event without a picture of Alli and Ezra now would it!


12 comments:

Sarah said...

what a fun party! it's amazing how great of a workout you get just jumping around for a couple of hours uh?! Very cute pics!

Lisa Webb said...

ok that place looks AWESOME! Seriously where is that, someday when we take a trip to UT we have to hit that up!

Michelle said...

Izzy is so adorable! And her hair always looks so cute - how do you get her to sit still to do it? It's hard enough just to do 2 pig-tails w/ Emmy!

Josh and Ashley said...

It looks like Izzy had a blast! I've been wondering if Jump On It would be fun for the little ones. It was so fun visit with you and Marcie.

The Wards said...

What a fun party! Where is the picture of you jumping around???? Seriously, Izzy and Ezra are so cute! And yes, it was so fun visiting on Friday!!!

Mother of Three said...

How fun! What a cool place! My kids have always loved jumping!

Mary said...

I really want to take Ellie there, she hasn't been yet. How fun to have a birthday there. Izzy is so cute:)

Amie said...

I bet she slept well after that! She is sooo cute!

Allred Family said...

We bought one of those little trampolines for Addison a couple of years ago. She would seriously jump for over 30 minutes and not stop. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Beck said...

Nice! You are so right about the pic of Ezra and Alli. We have to always include those :) I have some cute pics of you guys at Jump on It too so I will email those over to you soon! Thanks for coming!

Beck said...

No way! Your butt looks hot. I have another one of your butt you look sexy in. That will be in the group I email to you. :)

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

How fun! I've been meaning to take Austin there...I know he would love it. Good exercise too:)