2/10/09

My husband rocks!

I haven't been feeling too well since Thursday. Thursday thru Saturday I woke up every morning with a slight fever, I would just take some tylenol and be just fine, well Saturday/Sunday night I woke up and I seriously thought a train just ran over me and I felt like, no other words to describe it but I felt like CRAP!! As you know mommies dont get a sick day but let me tell you just how much my husband rocks!In the middle of the night I would want a glass of water and I would wake Ammon up to go and get it for me! I was able to sleep ALL day on Sunday and never got out of bed, he put both the kids down for a nap right before he went to church so I didnt have to worry about them, he did the laundry, dishes, fed the kids, bathed them, everything that needed to be done he did it! Monday rolls around and he had to go to work, he came home to a DISASTRIOUS house! He even said, "This house is a mess!" I was thinking oh you better not go there I still feel awful, but what he did instead was tell Izzy to pick up her toys while he did the dishes so Mommy didnt have to! Love the man! Monday night I just wasnt getting any better so we went to the ER because Insta Care had already closed and he wrestled with both the kids for about 2 1/2 hours while they ran a bunch of different test. Turns out I have severe strep throat and I had to get a shot in the bum bum! OWWWIIIEE! But I just wanted everyone to know how much I love my husband for taking care of everything for me so I could get my rest! You rock Ammon and I love you!!!

15 comments:

The Wards said...

I am so sorry you have been sick! I've heard about those bum shots and now I am even MORE SORRY!!!! Thank goodness you've got one heck of a husband! It's hard being a mom and even harder for dad trying to be "mom", so way to go Ammon!!! Hope you are feeling much better!!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, I hope you feel better soon. What a great husband!

Amie said...

I've been worried about you today after I talked with Ammon yesterday. I'm glad you got a shot because that should kick in pretty quick! Yay for sweet husbands who take such good care of their wives. Way to go Ammon!

Andrea said...

Dude, I passed out during one of those shots. I am so glad you are feeling better...and way to go Ammon taking care of Tash!

Michelle said...

What a nice hubby you have! But that's not fun that you are sick :(

Macon Family said...

That's so sweet of Ammon, just love good hubbies! Hope you get feeling better soon, strep throat is the worst...I remember getting it really bad and getting "the shot"-not fun!

Unknown said...

That is awesome. Who could ask for a better Valentine's Day Present.

Way to score points Ammon!!

PS Hope you feel better Tash. That just sucks. So Sorry!

Beck said...

You should have brought the kids here while you went to the ER. Im so happy Ammon was Super Dad for you. Thats awesome! Hope you feel better soon. That sounds miserable.

Shel said...

Tell Ammon to keep up the good work, Moms can always use a break, especially when they aren't feeling good!

Mary said...

It totally sucks being sick when your a mom. I'd have to agree that Ammon does Rock for doing all those things to help. Hope you feel better soon.

Mama Bear said...

AHHHH! Go Ammon! THats way too cute!!!

Croslands said...

Yep, I would say that makes him pretty fantastic. I bet you have lots of love to give away this month.
I hope that you are feeling better.

Heidichilds said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Sarah said...

what a good man! hope you are feeling better...sorry you had to get a shot in the rear...that sucks:(

Gilbert Family said...

I have had a really bad case of Strep and it was HORRIBLE...I totally feel your pain! I didn't have to get a shot in my bum since I had and IV (I was admitted in the ER) but I wanted to chop my head off! I hope you are feeling better!

Way to go Ammon...I love it when they are helpful :)