This weekend was a lot of fun for our family! Friday we were able to go thru the Draper Temple, sadly I did not get any pictures from that day! It was such an awesome experience to be inside the temple with the whole family, including the kids! I am so glad we were able to experience that together!
Saturday we went to Monster Trucks! Other than the LOUD noise it was a lot of fun! The only other downfall was
Ammon wasn't able to join us because he had to work and we really missed him.
11 comments:
That is SO AWESOME that you went to Monster Truck...I too am a fan (I haven't shared that with anyone:0)) I am glad you are teaching Izzy early just how fun a little 'white trash' can be :0)
How fun! I loved the Monster Truck Events. CAll me if you want to run together sometime...I'm just not at the training level you are, I'm only getting to 6 miles this week.
I just love Izzy's squishy cheeks!!! Looks like so much fun!
We were there too! From your pictures it looks like we were across the stadium from you guys. Pretty fun :)
Looks like fun. We are going to the temple this weekend, I'm really excited.
The Monster Truck Show on Valentine's Day...how romantic:), no seriously, sounds like a blast!! Thayne would LOVE that!!!
The temple is beautiful and I bet that was awesome, and how about those cookies at the end??? They were DELICIOUS!!!!!
Wow! You guys really know how to have fun! You're always posting about such fun things. I need to be more like you!
I love that Izzy was plugging her ears. So cute!
Hi Tasha! I found you blog hopping, from Aubrey Renshaw's maybe? Your little ones are sooo adorable!! You guys are so fun... love seeing such familiar faces!
I'm surprised you took them that little. I would have thought they would have been screaming from the loud cars... Wow! What great kids!
wow ezra is beautiful in your new title picture! any girl would be jealous of that hair and perfect skin!
Post a Comment