3/17/09

Baby food......maybe not!

I tried feeding Ezra some baby food. I started off with bannanas thinking those wouldn't be too disgusting. He wasnt sure what to think at first......" Ok, what are you feeding me?"
"Ok, it's a little different but it taste good and maybe I can get used to it!"

"Yeah, this is pretty yummy!"

"Nah, I will just stick to eating my hand instead!"


13 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

I love to watch their expressions when they taste baby food for the first time...PRICELESS!

Brittney said...

I loved all the commentary, HILARIOUS! Cute Ezra!!

Ammon and Tasha said...

I just think it is hilarious how BIG his eyes are! He is just wondering what the heck is going on! So funny!!!

Shelly said...

You can see that those eyes are for sure going to be blue! Oh man, watch out ladies! Fun post!

Amie said...

new food faces are the best! So cute!

Mary said...

I was so excited to start giving Ellie solids so I tried at 4 months & she wasn't into it. She just wanted the boob. I love Ezra's big eyes. He's so cute:)

The Wards said...

Yummy!!! I still like banana baby food!!! Jake would probably die if he knew I was admitting that!! His big, beautiful, eyes say it all!!! Even though he ended everything by eating his hands, sounds like a great start to solids!!!

Allison said...

I love the looks on his face, those are great pictures. He is so cute, I can't believe how fast he is growing.

Michelle said...

How cute! He's getting so big, solids already? Crazy!

Beck said...

Nice EZ! He is such a stud. I havent tried food yet with Alli. I bought her some rice cereal and apple juice I just need to figure out when I should try it.

p.s. Ezra your purple bumbo is classic! :)

bledsoeblog said...

So, So sweet Ezra! Isn't feeding the 2nd baby so much easier then the first? I was so paranoid with Trey, when it was Tian's turn, I was all gun ho!
Love your blog!

Kass Martin said...

What a stud!! Your kids are super cute and I love all the hair! You are lucky. Yours are born with more than we have in a year. I see your sis at the gym a lot. You girls are fit, that's for sure.

Mandy + Aubrey said...

OH MY HECK!!! Hello there, Tasha! How's life? Your kids are SO CUTE!!! It's been forever, Eh? Check out my blog: dustintravelingcircus.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Mandy Mager Dustin