3/7/09

Love this kid!

I can't believe that Ezra is already 4 months old! He is such a happy and fun little baby! He has his 4 month check up on Monday so I will have to post his stats after his appointment. I can't wait to see how much he has grown in the last 2 months! I am sure that it is a lot because his carseat is getting HEAVY to hold! :-)



7 comments:

Josh and Ashley said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe that hair. It's funny how when you are pregnant you can't wait for them to get here and then once they are it goes WAY TO FAST!!!

Shel said...

Too cute, I don't think I've seen him awake the last couple times, we need to get together so that I can get to know this little dude!

Amie said...

I just adore Ezra. I loved having a "view" of him last Sunday! What a cute, happy boy!

Lisa Webb said...

so cute!!! He is alittle chub! I LOVE it!!!

Mary said...

what a cutie. I love all that hair & that huge smile.

The Wards said...

So so so so CUTE!!!! Jake always comments on how cute Ezra is and, of course, I always agree! What a great smile (and who can forget that hair????? :)

Allison said...

He is so stinkin cute, I love his smile.