3/9/09

Wash me mommy!

Yesterday I was downstairs making dinner and all of a sudden I could hear Izzy crying so I ran upstairs to see what had happened. I couldn't find her and than I realized that the laundry room door was shut and it sounded like she was in there. When I opened the door this is what I found! I just had to take a picture, which made her even madder because she wanted to get out. I couldnt stop laughing! She just kept saying, "I stuck, I stuck!" I was impressed with her climbing skills because we have the drawers under the washer/dryer which makes them pretty tall. I guess when she wants to do something she doesn't let anything get in her way!



9 comments:

christyzee said...

oh my gosh!! that reminds me so much of my daughter! don't they grow so fast?
blessings...

Amie said...

What a silly girl! I'm so glad she didn't manage to shut the door on herself! Those pictures are so funny.

Michelle said...

Aw . . . that is so sad, and cute, and funny!!!

The Wards said...

She is so cute and adorable in that machine, even if she is a little mad! :)

I would have specified washer or dryer, but I really don't know which machine is which???? I'll take them both!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! The next picture of Ezra he looks SO much like your Dad. He is definately Lepak. So cute!

Macon Family said...

That's funny but she looks scared too!

Mary said...

That's so funny! Good you got a picture of it:)

Mama Bear said...

That is too hilarious!!!! WOw!

bledsoeblog said...

Hope you don't mind! I found your blog address on Stephanie's facebook comments and had to check it out! I am so happy we have gotten in touch!
Rebecca