4/14/09

The Easter Bunny Came!

The Easter Bunny decided to make a stop at our house this year. Izzy was so exited when she came down the stairs and saw that the bunny had left eggs EVERYWHERE! She had a lot of fun running around the house picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket.

Ezra in his easter outfit. Ammon made fun of me; he told me "You finally have a boy, why are you dressing him in PINK?" ha ha I just wanted the two to match.

Izabella in her outfit.
I tried SO hard to get a pic of the two of them and this in the one that I got with Izzy crying. We let her eat some of her Easter candy before we had breakfast and we paid for it in the end!

11 comments:

The Wards said...

Your kids look so darling in their Easter outfits - I even love the cute pink shirt Ezra is wearing:)!!

We had so much fun dying eggs with everyone. Thanks for coming over! Can't wait to hang out again!

Also, you are so young and beautiful. It was fun celebrating your birthday - I LOVE your personality!!!

Amie said...

They looked ADORABLE in their Easter clothes! The picture of the two of them together is so funny!:)

Allison said...

The kids are so cute. I love Izzy's dress. Ezra is seriously such a doll everytime I see a picture of him I just want to hold him!

Amanda said...

Ezra's hair is to die for! Such cute kids!

Heidichilds said...

Go look at our blog cause we have twin easter dollies! So cute, and Ezra rocks that pink shirt like few can!

Team Pettijohn said...

Looked like lots of fun...it's funny how we have to pay for being so nice. Kids have a way of ruining that moment for us. lol. If I haven't said it before...you're such a cute mom Tasha! Miss ya!

Michelle said...

Love Izzy's dress - so cute! Both kids look adorable!

Mary said...

So funny that you put Ezra in pink to match Izzy.

Marianne and James said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are so dang cute. I am glad to know that you guys are doing well. Good to keep in touch through blogs!
My 30th birthday was a hard one for me too. I understand. Now I just don't think about it. Sounds like you had fun.

me said...

theyre way cute tash! you definately need to have like 15 more!

Beck said...

I like that Ezra was in pink. Tell Ammon he is turning into his brother with the whole bow thing! haha.