.jpg)
6/15/09
5 years and counting
5 years ago today Ammon and I were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Ammon and I met about 7 years ago through a mutual friend and I can honestly say I married my best friend. We didn't start dating right away, we became friends and got to know one another. About 6 months later we started dating, dated for 6 months and than got engaged and were engaged for 3 months. I think and feel like I have a fairytale proposal. On March 6th Ammon took me up the canyon for a drive. It had just snowed, so we parked the car and got out and started to walk around to enjoy the scenery. A ways off Ammon "noticed" something and said, " I wonder what that is over there, lets go see." As we got closer, I noticed that it was a blanket right next to a stream and covering the blanket were thousands of beautiful vibrant colors of rose petals. I am talking about blues, purples, oranges, pinks... absolutely breath taking. They were all over the snow and down in the stream, just everywhere! In the middle of the blanket were a dozen red roses. Ammon than got down on one knee and proposed. It was so sweet! Of course I said YES (what kind of fool would pass up a man like Ammon? :) ) and than we went and had a very romantic dinner up in Sundance. Just perfect! I love to say that I married my best friend! He is such a great guy and I love him so much! Below are some pictures from our wedding and some fun ones we took when we were taking our engagement pictures. I had to scan them, so sorry if they are blurry..jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Happy 5 Year Anniversary! Great proposal story too...sounds so pretty and sweet! Love the old pictures-how fun!!!!
Have fun today and congrats. It doesn't seem like that long ago we sat in a cubicle talking about being engaged.
Happy Anniversary! Mine and Jake's 2nd date was to your wedding reception! Time flies, doesn't it? Hope you guys get to do something special tonight to celebrate :)
Happy anniversary:) I had forgotten your engagement story until I just read it, that is a fairytale. Have a fun day!
you guys are honestly such a gorgeous couple! congrats!!
I love your wedding dress! You were such a beautiful bride. Happy Anniversary guys!
Post a Comment