6/6/09

Disneyland

We had such an awesome time in Disneyland! I seriously can not wait to go back!!! I loved everything about it! The fireworks at night were incredible and Izzy loved how the castle would light up! Such a magical place! I don't think it matters your age, Disneyland is the best place to be! Izabella and Abbie on the buzz light year ride.

Ezra's first ride -Pirates of the Caribbean



Ezra and Daddy on buzz light year

We had the privilege to meet up with my good friend Shannon and her cute family! We had a blast hanging out with them for the day!

I seriously LOVED LOVED LOVED the parades! They are just so fun!

Andrew, Izzy, and Maddie




Daddy and Ezra watching the parade





You can't go to Disneyland and not ride the tea cups now can you?


Ezra was such a good baby and made our experience there so much easier! I was scared taking such a little baby there but he was perfect as always!

Izzy has no fear and loved the roller coasters! She was barely tall enough so I would have her wear her taller shoes so she could get on. She was so brave and would wave her hands in the air the whole ride!




Outside California Adventure on our first day! Such a great and much needed vacation! Sad we had to say goodbye but look forward to when we can go to the happiest place on earth again!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Disneyland is seriously the best. And I'm glad the kids did good - you never know w/ a 2-yr-old, and especially a baby! Good job, Ezra!

Allison said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I'm glad you guys got to have a vacation.

Macon Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time and enjoyed Disneyland!

Amie said...

Okay, so I'm way behind on your blog! Disneyland really is great. We loved it too! Glad you got to have a vacation. :)

The Wards said...

Cute pictures of EVERYONE!!! Sounds like you had a vacation packed with excitement and FUN (and, unfortunately, a little sickness - dang it!!). I can't believe how daring your sweet little daughter is!! Thayne still gets nervous going down small slides at the park - we'll have to toughen him up before we hit Disneyland someday! We think you guys are so awesome - and are such a great example to our little family!

Sarah said...

That trip looks AMAZING!! Your family is so cute! I bet Izzy was in Heaven:) Hope all is going well!

Heidichilds said...

good job remembering to take pictures of everything! I know it sounds weird but I tend to forget at that kind of stuff! Your kids new clothes look darling!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow. You had quite the CALI trip planned. San Diego, Dland, Dodgers, marathon.

Very Nice. You have such a cute little family. Loved all the fun pics. Makes me miss cali. :)

Jenni said...

I didn't want to be a blog stalker so.... I saw your picture on Shannon's blog and said "holy cow, is that Natasha Lepak?" It was good to see you and your cute family.
Jenni (Larson)

Beck said...

So cute! I want to go to Dineyland! What fun pictures. Your new blog family pic is so cute! Glad you guys had so much fun.