Ezra just turned 9 months and we had his dr appointment today! He is growing like a weed! He now weighs 22.5 pds (which I think they weighed him wrong because he feels
A LOT heavier than that! ) I just can't believe that it is time to change him now to a big kid car seat! Where has the time gone? Ezra is so much fun to have around! He is so chilled and has the biggest sweetest smile & he just makes you happy! I freaking love this kid!
14 comments:
He definitely looks very loveable. He's way cute!
I need to come over and see this chunk!!! How are you?
That picture is adorable. He is such a cute kid.
I love that picture! So cute!
me too me too! (i love him too i mean:)
Happy 9 month little dude! Such a cutie, we sure miss the Child's kiddos (and parents!)
Darling, sweet boy!
22.5 is super big...Nat is 2 and only weighs 26.5 pounds
Such a cute picture and boy!
He is so so cute! Still love the hair!
Seriously he is sooo adorable!
He is truly adorable. You and Ammon could make some serious cash if you just kept having babies for other people. Think of all the good that could come of it. More cute kids in the world and you would be stinkin rich.
What a cute boy! I love that picture.
My sister's soon-to-be sister in law is having a baby and they are naming him Ammon:) Not that that's relevant to you in any way, i just haven't heard it before besides your Ammon:)
Post a Comment