9/1/09

Mommy wow.....

Mommy wow.... I'm a big kid now!!! Ezra got too big for his carseat oh about 2 months ago and we still hadn't gotten around to getting him a new one. Grandma Lepak saw how small it was for him the other day and went out and bought him a new one! Thanks mom! I was just being lazy and didnt want to switch him to a new one because that meant that my little guy was growing up :( He was so stinking happy and loved it the second we put him in it! So with 2 big carseats in the back I think that our next purchase should be an SUV! :)



9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a CUTIE!!! And I hear you, I am definitely wanting an SUV.

Beck said...

OMG! He already looks so different. Want a cute little boy!

Heidichilds said...

Sweet! That's my favorite way to get new baby stuff! This is random but last night I dreamed that I mixed the weeks up and your mom (for some reason) came to pick up Savannah for our hawaii trip and I was so embarrassed because I didn't have any diapers and her carseat was dripping with ice cream! I have since put buy diapers and clean carseat on my list of stuff to do BEFORE we leave her on your doorstep! Ezra looks so cute - I bet he loves being able to see while you drive!

Brittney said...

He looks so happy! How cute!

Mary said...

What a sweet smile. What happened to the Explorer?

The Wards said...

He is so happy! I LOVE his smile, cheeks, hair, etc. What a lovable little guy!

Macon Family said...

I can't believe Ezra is already in a big boy carseat, wow-time is flying by...super cute!

Allison said...

He is growing up so fast. I love looking at the pictures of him because he reminds me of Jonah (except Jonah had no hair!) He is a doll.

Croslands said...

I love it when they switch to the big car seat. They are always so much happier when they can see. He certainly looks happy.