10/14/09

Chocolate frosting???

My little baby turns 1 in a few weeks so I had my sister in law take some cute pictures of him so we could get an invitation made for his party! I don't think that we will have to worry about him not liking his cake! I just love this kid! If you are intrested in getting your pictures taken for anything check out her blog, she does an amazing job - http://heidis-photography.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Allison said...

Those are adorable! I can't believe he is almost one, crazy!

Casey Jensen said...

He is so cute Tasha! Heidi did a great job!

Macon Family said...

Love these, too cute!

Unknown said...

He should be in a party place ad in a magazine. His face is to die for. So cute.
Love it!!

Brittney said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!

Beck said...

I love how blue his eyes look. What a doll. The pictures turned out awesome! Cant wait to put him up on my wall :)

chadandsydney said...

SO cute!!! Time to have another one!!! Join me

Heidichilds said...

thanks so much tasha!!!

Heidichilds said...

and i love your new title picture! Were those Jessica's kids again making your kids smile? I seriously want to hire a few of them! They can work the 2 year old crowd like nobody i know!

Allred Family said...

He is sooo stinkin cute!