12/13/09

Happy 3rd Birthday Izabella!

I cannot believe that Izabella is already turning 3! She is such a fun little girl who can always bring a smile to your face!Yesterday we spent the day playing all day long! We started off in the morning going to a Christmas brunch that she wanted to go to with Grandma and Grandpa Lepak. Than we took her to get her nails and toe nails painted! I have NEVER seen her so happy! She smiled the WHOLE time! It was so fun to watch. Than we were off to Target so she could pick out a toy from the money that Great Grandpa Lepak sent her, than it was lunch and off to jump on it for a little fun with some of her cousins! We are going to see the Princes and the frog but decided that we should do that next weekend.
Today will be filled with presents and yummy cake and ice cream with the family!
We love you so much Izabella and hope you have a Happy Birthday!!




11 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Izzy!! She is so adorable! I love her smile in the manicure photo! I am glad that you were able to play and enjoy time together as a family, what a wonderful birthday:)

Amie said...

cute girl! Glad she had such a fun day!

Casey Jensen said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Izabella!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

She's so darling! Happy Birthday Izabella!

Beck said...

Ohhhhh I miss Izzy as a baby. She was such a chunk. They grow up so fast! Im so glad we have pictures to look back at it. So cute!!!!

Happy birthday Izabella. Love you pretty girl!!!

And I love that your Christmas songs are mostly NSYNC. Thats my girl Tasha :)

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, Izzy! She is such a cutie! I love the idea of taking her to get her nails done!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Izzy. She is such a cutie. She is looking so grown up in her old age!

Shel said...

I thought of you guys on Sunday realizing that little Izzy is 3! Happy Birthday Izzy! When did we say our kids could grow up?! She looks so big I can't wait to see her in person, she is so cute!

Mama Bear said...

I can't believe she is 3. I remember when you brought the little chunker into Basic for all of us to see! She is so darn cute!

Macon Family said...

So cute...Happy 3rd Birthday to Izzy!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Izzy!!