Bobbin Bellies
So being pregnant isn't always that fun but when you have someone to complain to about everything and they know exactly what you are going thru it helps to ease the pain just a little bit! All I can say is Becky and I are counting down the days!!!
7 comments:
Tasha you still have to stick your belly out for it to show! Love my cute prego friends :) Do you still want to do pics? Call me and we can figure out a good time if ya want k
When are you girls due?
Seriously Natasha, you barley even look pregnant. I wish I looked that good pregnant.
Thats so cute!!!you have the smallest belly
Its so funny to see how 2 very skinny girls pregnant carry their babies so different.
So exciting to count down the days. Can't wait to see those cute babies.
You guys are too cute. And is that Winger's in the background? :)
You and Becky are so dang cute pregnant!! You both look amazing!!
Post a Comment