We spend the day at the Zoo for Addi's birthday! It was a perfect day - not a 105' like the last time we went! The girls had so much fun and the animals were awake and playing the whole time! It was a blast!
Izzy would have sat on the tiger all day long if I would have let her.
She chased the peacock everywhere and was so sad when she couldn't catch it!
FINALLY she got to ride the Merry go round and was sooo HAPPY!! She spotted it when we first got there and was super sad when I took her away and told her that we would have to wait to ride it until later! When I was buying the tickets she was bouncing up and down smiling the whole time!
A day well spend at the Zoo!
2 comments:
Hey, whats up? This is Mary. I found your blog from Michelle's, it's really cute. It looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on the new baby boy joining you soon. Good luck with things.
Post a Comment