8/15/08

Family Pics

Last week we went and got our family pics taken by our good friend Shelly. I didn't want to be in them being 6 1/2 months prego and all but Shelly is moving in a few months so I wanted to jump on the opportunity to have her take them before she was gone and I was even bigger. Doesn't she do an amazing job?! Here are a few of our faves.










9 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are so adorable!!!! I love them! Izzy is such a little doll!

Mary said...

your family pics are really cute. i like the style, kinda rustic.

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Absolutely love the family pictures! They are so unique and I am glad you didn't wimp out on them just cuz you're preggo!

Mary said...

hey...ya, st.george was in the works but it looks like we're staying here. izzy's way cute! i can't decide who she looks like though. you look good too, 6 months prego. congrats!

Brittney said...

Adorable Photos! I love them all! Your little family is so cute!

Mary said...

well you dont look huge, thats for sure. we haven't been doing anything too interesting. alex's just doing the landscape business & me & ellie hang out. we sold our lehi house & are staying w/ alex's sis til we find something. how about you guys, hawaii for your anniversary will be awesome.

Croslands said...

The pics are fantastic!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Those pics are fantastic! Izzy is going to be a heart breaker!

Mama Bear said...

I love the way you hid your prego belly in the pics!!!! Seriously Tasha you look fabulous!! When is the due date? and what are you having??? a boy ....