8/17/08

Night out with the Girls!!!

My Mom and my sisters had a night out without kids and husbands! Who could ask for more? :) (Just kidding love you babe!) We went to the Martina McBride concert and had A BLAST!! We had awesome seats thanks to my brother in laws military discount and it was a perfect night to be outside! I love going to concerts - they are just so much fun!


10 comments:

Mary said...

how fun! i haven't been to a concert in so long. i know what you mean about getting out of the house. ellie & i go crazy if we dont have an activity to do. we're just going to find a condo to rent in lehi or draper area. thats great for ammon that he gets to leave albies. real estate seems like it would keep him busy enough. i love the name ezra, way cute. whats your due date?

Jeanine said...

Hi, it's Jeanine! I am so glad that I found your blog. Izzy is darling, and has grown so much since I ran into you guys at the mall. Congrats on being pregnant too...and running a half marathon! That is awesome :) Heres a link to our blog: http://web.me.com/shoeguru1/Site/Blog

Allison said...

Girls nights out are the best! That looks like the perfect one.

Gilbert Family said...

I love Martina McBride ALMOST as much as I love Girls night out!! Looks like so much fun! You guys all look so much alike...all beauties :)

LOVE the family pictures too!

Beck said...

Yep you guys are spoiled! Those seats were SWEET!

Unknown said...

It is always good to get away with the girls. I love the feeling of being rejuvinated.
Plus what a fun concert!

Team Pettijohn said...

Okay Izzy is adorable! I can't get over how long her hair is! I wish Hazel's would grow like that. The longer it gets the curlier and out of control it is getting. So are you getting ready to add to your family? It's fun and challenging getting a schedule down with two young kids! I wouldn't change it for the world!

Mary said...

That's fun that your due dates so close to Becky's. That's some good planning. I think it'll be a while til we have another...maybe a year? Do you want to get together & let the girls play & catch up?

Shel said...

SO jealous! Love Martina, she is one of the only country singers I like. Too much fun! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lucky!!! What a fun Girls Night Out. And you are all such cute girls. Your mom really looks too young to be your mom.