8/5/08

Swimming with Daddy!

FINALLY Daddy was able to take Izzy swimming this summer! She had soo much fun with him! Daddys are always so much cooler to go swimming with since they actually swim with the kids and dont just sit there on the step like mommy does! SOOO who does Izzy look like?? Mommy or Daddy?
I love how she is standing right here! Soooo cute!!
Dont you just want to kiss those cheeks?

7 comments:

chadandsydney said...

I wanna a baby

Michelle said...

It's true, daddies are more fun to swim with! She is such a cute little stinker!

Team Pettijohn said...

She is a little cutie pie. I can't believe how old our girls are getting. I see both of you in her...but Ammon has got a little edge on you. I think both of my girls look like their dad too.

Beck said...

Yeah I totally love the pool. Thanks for always letting us come with you guys. I couldnt handle the summer without it.

The Moore Family said...

Izzy is so dang cute!!! You better watch out when she is a teenager, you are gonna have your hands full!!!!

Gilbert Family said...

Hey Tasha...I found your blog through someone else's so I thought I would comment (hope you don't mind). I love all your pictures, it looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

See you at church :)

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

She is adoreable!!!! I love her swimming suit!! SOOOO cute!