For my Mom's birthday we took my parents up to brunch up in Sundance! YUMMY!! Afterwards we walked around to walk off some of the food we consumed however we ate sooooo much that it wasn't possible but we loved how beautiful it was up there!
Hey, there. I am meaning to mail out your invite to Candice's bridal shower today...so hopefully you will get it tomorrow. I am so bad with post office's. Zack and i are going to have to do Sundance...we never do, we always hang out in Park City. U guys have some tradition of going up there don't u...i remember you talking about it at work I think.
How fun was that! I am so craving some beautiful scenery and weather. I am so super jealous that you get to live so close to your mom and spend days with her! I am so home sick it is crazy. Anyway you look good and Izzy is super duper cute!!!!!!!!
I should have called you but honey i have so mush more to go. This place is a painters dream...white walls...the question is what to do and color to do next
1. It IS great to be so close to Thanksgiving Point!!!! We go to the petting zoo so much because Thayne LOVES the animals and pony rides!!! There are so many flowers in that place that no one will notice the dead or missing ones!!!!
2. What a fun birthday celebration for your mom!
Your pictures are so cute!!! Izzy is so cute, but all of the pictures are great!!! Glad you could enjoy some nature before the weather starts getting too cold!
11 comments:
Mmmm. Brunch. I think we should have a ladies brunch in our ward or something. I also think a bunch of us should go to sundance. FUNTIMES!
Cute pictures!
that sounds why fun, and maybe we should go there for a birthday brunch for me. all the leafs will be changed by then.
I am with Andrea...let's do a ladies brunch! The pictures are great!
Hey, there. I am meaning to mail out your invite to Candice's bridal shower today...so hopefully you will get it tomorrow. I am so bad with post office's. Zack and i are going to have to do Sundance...we never do, we always hang out in Park City. U guys have some tradition of going up there don't u...i remember you talking about it at work I think.
How fun was that! I am so craving some beautiful scenery and weather. I am so super jealous that you get to live so close to your mom and spend days with her! I am so home sick it is crazy. Anyway you look good and Izzy is super duper cute!!!!!!!!
Man Izzy is getting so big. She looks like a little girl, it goes so fast.
Your new blog is cute, I love these colors.
I should have called you but honey i have so mush more to go. This place is a painters dream...white walls...the question is what to do and color to do next
Gotta love Sundance! Its so worth the extra lbs :)
1. It IS great to be so close to Thanksgiving Point!!!! We go to the petting zoo so much because Thayne LOVES the animals and pony rides!!! There are so many flowers in that place that no one will notice the dead or missing ones!!!!
2. What a fun birthday celebration for your mom!
Your pictures are so cute!!! Izzy is so cute, but all of the pictures are great!!! Glad you could enjoy some nature before the weather starts getting too cold!
I LOVE SUNDANCE!
Any time during the year it is such a great place to visit!! Very fun pictures, you look amazing!:)
Hey girl... what cute pictures of Izzy!!! Tell the fam "hi".
Jenn
Post a Comment