10/5/08

Tag Your it!

TAG - Lets just see how QUIRKY I am...Tell us about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours:

Quirk #1 I can NEVER leave dishes in the sink or on the counter! I drive Ammon nuts because he will get out a glass for a drink and than leave it on the counter to come back to get more and I am ALWAYS putting it in the dishwasher.

Quirk #2 I have to triple check everynight that the doors are locked before we got to bed!

Quirk #3 I am with Becky - I always have to have my doors locked when I am in the car also. I just feel so much safer for some reason.

Quirk #4 I cannot go to bed with the house a mess. All toys have to be picked up and everything put back in its place.

Quirk #5 I have to sleep with one leg out of the sheets and hanging off the bed! I just cant fall asleep any other way!

So I TAG Shelly, Heidi, & Sydney

10 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

I think we are the same people...I have those exact same quirks, every single one of them!!

Andrea said...

Wow...either of you want to come and clean my house? ;)

Brittney said...

I hope those are not crazy quirks, because I have all of them too! I was reading them out loud to Brent, and he could not believe it... it was describing me!

Michelle said...

That is so funny! I always have to have one leg out, too, when I sleep!

Team Pettijohn said...

Super Cute picture. I'm waiting to get the ones I ordered from Old Navy any day now. So I loved your tag...I swear we are a lot alike, and so are our husbands. Matt does the same thing with the glass on the counter. I have to pick up the toys or I start to feel uneasy. I hate waking up with the house already cluttered. I have to make sure the doors are locked, and to help me Matt started announcing to me when he has checked it. Funny. Well I hope you're feeling okay. Let me know when Ezra arrives, I'm so excited for you! Miss ya!

Allred Family said...

We need to go to Red Robin soon!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

I'm loving your fall background and the cute picture of Izzy and the little Tiger with her. I have a few of those quirks especially the cup in the dishwasher thing. Drives Vince crazy. Not much longer till your little guy comes:)I'm excited for you.

Sarah said...

lol! I do the same thing when glen gets a drink! It drives me nuts having a glass just hanging out on the side of the sink!! We are have alot of the same quirks....the lock situation in the car and at home, leg out of sheets...and the ultimate....clean house before bed!:) Hope all is going well!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I love your quirks!

Izzy looks SO cute in the monkey costume! She is such a doll!

The Wards said...

I LOVE this!!! I can relate to most of these (not the one leg hanging off the bed, though :). Come on, is that bad that we like to be clean - even a little obsessively clean??? We need to get together!!!!