I turned 30 a few weeks ago.... and to tell you the truth I was having a VERY HARD time with it! But my Family and Friends made it very special for me and boy was I spoiled by everyone!! On the morning of; Ammon and I got kneaders for breakfast- way yummy! Than I opened my gifts, one of my gifts is skydiving! Can not wait to do that this summer when the weather is nicer! Also he gave me a gift certificate to the mall so I could go shopping for the day! What more can a girl ask for? So we got ready and hit the mall, don't want that gift certificate to turn cold now do we!? :-) So he wrestled with the kids while I did my thing! Than he lined up a sitter so we could go to Chef's Table for dinner! I recommend it to anyone celebrating an event; very romatic and super good! (might just have to go back there on our anniversary!) Afterwards we went back to my sisters house for cake and ice cream. Ammon knows that my favorite dessert is cheesecake or brownies and he found a mix that was a brownie cheesecake, and he made it for me! So sweet! Ammon ONLY makes eggs so this was a very special treat! We also had Strawberry shortcake for everyone else too.
The birthday celebration continued the next day! My Mom and my sisters know how much I love girls night out, so they called a bunch of my friends and the following night we celebrated at Olive Garden! I had a blast! It also include more cheesecake for desert! :)
I totally forgot my camera so I need to get pictures from my Mom from girls night out, I will post them when I get them from her. The one's below are what Becky got, so thanks for sending me them!

Izzy practicing blowing out the candles.


Izzy practicing blowing out the candles.
This was actually at Becky's birthday party a week later but I thought it was cute so I wanted to include it. (Geez, I am a shorty. Our faces are red from laughing so hard!)Becky,Shelly, and Tasha

Ammon just being Ammon!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tasha! It sounds like you had a great celebration! My 30th is in June and I told my family not to plan anything until at least August because I'll be so huge for my actual birthday!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! It sounded like so much fun you Party Girl!! I love the Chef's Table, and Olive Garden and cheesecake! Very well done on the food front!! I cannot wait to see Skydiving pictures of you, I would love to do that someday!!!
Happy Birthday! I think I'll freak out when I turn 30, too! Don't worry, I'm only a couple years behind you :) And that brownie cheesecake sounds yummy . . . We are coming up next weekend and want to get together w/ you guys! We always bum out, but this time we won't, I promise! Maybe we can have a picnic at a park on Saturday or something. We'll figure it out :)
Welcome to the 30's club! It's not so bad. Glad you had a fun Birthday!
I'm glad you had such a fun and Happy 30th Birthday! You look awesome!
Happy B-day girl!! Its not so bad!! of course this is me complaining about being considered a late 20's girl! Anyway, I'm glad you had fun!
Olive Garden was so much fun and I am glad you had a great birthday! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about your skydiving outing...you are BRAVE!!
I'm glad you had a good birthday.
Post a Comment