Come on and sing with me... We are family.. yeah yeah ...I got all my sisters and me!
Last month my sister Julia (on the very right) took out her endowments and was sealed to her husband Jeff and their two little boys. It was such a special experience to have my whole family in there! My parents were smiling from ear to ear because they had all three of their children and their husbands in the temple for the first time all together! What an awesome day!
Tasha, Jessica, and Julia
Tasha, Jessica, and Julia
12 comments:
What would we do without our sisters? That's great that you were all in the temple together :)
Yay! You posted the temple pic. So fun! I wish we could have been there :(
Sydney is coming over at 10am on Monday if you want to come for Ezra. She is doing Tyler and Asher so it shouldnt take long.
HOORAY! That's great news!
Tasha,
Just checking the blog. Great picks! and A great opening song as well. Izzy and Ezra Rock! Uncle Isaac
That was such an awesome sealing I'm so glad we were able to be there.
I bet that was pretty fantastic. You sure are a cute group of ladies.
I was laughing of the post of Izzy in the washer. She sounds like a little firecracker. I'm glad you got a photo.
That's awesome! My sister and her husband just got sealed too. Tell her congrats!
That is awesome, and I was totally singing along!!!
That is so awesome!!! You guys looks so beautiful!!!
Tasha, that's so great. What a great feeling to be in the temple together! The day my older brother and his wife were sealed my whole family was in the temple and it was one of the happiest days ever!
Love the curly hair! What a special experience you got to experience with your family!
Okay, for the Greenbrier #11 reunion you had talked about on my blog! I vote for it to be held in Mandy's home state which is none other than Hawaii! Do you second my notion?! There is NOTHING to really do in Nampa, Idaho, Washington is great but I have been there way too many times (Justin's parents live there and I would feel terribly guilty if I didn't stop in and say "hello!"), Utah is fun but overseen, Indiana sounds COLD (just looking at Stephanie's blog sometimes gives me the shivers!), so I vote HAWAII! What do you say?! 2010 or 2011? It could be our 10 or 11 year reunion!!!! We will have to chat about it! LOVE YOUR BLOG, and more importantly, love YOU!
Congrats!!! Can't wait until I am sealed to Jeff. I just have to be patient because sealing cancellations take forever.
Post a Comment