4/29/09
Legacy Center
On Saturday we had a family party at the Legacy Center and the kids got to go swimming. This was Ezra's first time and he TOTALLY loved it! Ammon had to work so it was just me and the kiddos. I was scared to death to have two little one's all by myself but Izzy was a VERY good girl and wore her life jacket the whole time! We mainly hung out in the little kiddie pool that was shallow enough for her to go off and play and she was able to go up and down the slide while I just sat at the bottom with Ezra. She loved being free and enjoyed being with her cousins. Since it was just me I wasn't able to get any pictures of them actually swimming, and who needs a pic of me in a swimsuit anyways! It was a fun afternoon well spent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You're such a trooper to go by yourself, but it sounds like it was fun and Ezra enjoyed his first time swimming!
That sounds like so much fun! We need to go do that too (maybe Roland will have to take them so I don't shock the world in a swimsuit.):)
That sounds so fun! It makes me want to swim!! You are brave to take them by yourself!!
I love that the girls are at an age where they can have fun swimming w/ out us holding their hands the whole time. My sister has a pool and Emmy can just swim and have fun w/ her cousins while I get to relax a little :) Until I have the baby . . . I'm glad Ezra had so much fun in the water!
Oh my gosh Ezra is the cutest little chunck! We love going to that pool too, we should go together sometime. :)
If only adults looked as cute in swimming suits as those your sweet kids! FUN & CUTE!!!
Cute pictures. I was so nervous the first time I took the kids swimming by myself. Thank goodness for shallow pools!
Yeah you were way brave to do that on your own. Just goes to show you Izzy is growing up huh. Cute pics! I love that Ezra's hair gets super curly when its wet. btw you looked hot in your swimsuit. You need to realize with how much your running right now your body is ROCKIN :)
Look at Ezra's hair!! So cute! I don't think he will be going bald when he gets older.
Post a Comment