Since my parents moved here this past summer we decided that we needed to start having an annual Halloween Family Party. My brother in law Jeff had a great idea of getting a bunch of hay and putting it in the back of my Dad's trailor and having the kids dressed up in their Halloween costume to have their own personal Hay Ride! They loved it!! We also got bags of candy to throw out to the kids playing in the neighborhood. The other kids saw how much fun we were having so a bunch jumped on board and had a blast with us!
Here is cousin Brookelynn and Izabella
At first Izzy wasn't quite sure what to do and wasn't too sure about her costume. She got used to it and when it was time to change she wasn't too happy!
Izabella, Brookelynn, baby Henry and part of Robin (good friends from back home) - sorry Robin didn't mean to cut off half your head.
The family crew after a great time!
Izzy and Jeffrey a little confused at first when we took off because they weren't buckled in their car seat!

11 comments:
That is the cutest witch costume and she is adorable!
What a fun idea. I bet the kids loved it. Izzy looks so cute in her costume.
Looks like fun! Izzy looks so adorable!
Izzy looks adorable, great costume! I am jealous of the hayride, sounds like fun!
What a fun idea!!!! That hay ride looks fun and Izzy is sooooo cute in her costume - can't take the cute out of Izzy, the costume just adds. :) I've always thought she is beautiful!!!
Yeah, we're planning on decorating some cookies soon also, but I don't think I'll be as nice or fun as you. But, maybe I need to just let Thayne loose with the frosting so I can get some awesome pictures like Izzy!!!
Izzy looks super cute. Addison has the same costume.
Izzy looks so dang cute in her outfit! What a great idea to do a family hayride...traditions are the best! Can't wait to see pics of Ezra:)
Hi Tasha, this is Lisa I am Ammon's cousin and I have to attempt I blog stock you guys every now and then. Your Izzy is so cute. I think she might be really close in age to Landon, at least i think thats what grandma said. Anyhow cute blog!
I so want to have my own hay ride!! I'm so jealous! By the way, I think I'm going to do the San Diego marathon again next year too! It will be my 3rd year in a row there! You'll love it!!
I seriously love Izzy's witch costume. That will definately have to be a hand me down for Alli :)
Love love love izzy's costume, she is such a cutie! Sounds like you have had a blast..sugar cookies, hayrides....so fun!
By the way if I ever did a marathon, hands down it would be the rock and roll one, you guys are so cool...Rock on!:)
Post a Comment