10/26/08

Go Jazz Go

We are really exited that it is Basketball season! One of our favorite things to do as a family is go up to the Jazz games so we went to a Jazz pregame this past week so I could get in at least one before Ezra comes. I only got one pic before my camera died -bummer!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun!!!

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

we'll have to pick a game and go with you guys one night

Brittney said...

I am jealous that you go to so many Jazz games, I have not been to one since Junior High! Izzy looked cute at the Ward party, I love the dress!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love Izzy's outfit. So darling!

Allred Family said...

How are you feeling? We can't wait to meet your new little one. Good luck!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

FYI: When I link to your blog, your page is all funky. I don't know if everyone is seeing it or just me, but the top has all this stuff before izzy's picture. Just thought I would tell you! KB

Amie said...

Tasha-can't we just be friends?! Seriously I see your comments on everyone elses blogs so I thought I'd check yours out. Izzy is so cute. I love her cute little cheeks! Hope you're feeling well. Happy Blogging!

Unknown said...

GO LAKERS!!! SMILE

Jen said...

I have been spying on your blog, but I figure since we are nursery buddies its okay! Visit mine now too! This is Jen Long by the way!

Shel said...

You know I'll bring my camera, I would LOVE LOVE to take pics of new baby Ezra!! I can't wait until you post new pics of him (hint hint) You're probably looking hot already too, especially nursing :)