Getting to know you...getting to know everything about you
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post!Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BAGS!! I suck at wrapping although I did wrap all of the kids gifts, it is much funner that way for them!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial- however I miss real ones! I worked at a tree lot for 4 years and love the smell of them but with young kids it is just easier to have have a fake one! Yes you read that right I worked at a tree lot I got all dirty and gross and would get tons of sap all over me. I looked like a trashy mountain women but it was great! I really miss doing that!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving - I would put it up on Thanksgiving if I wasnt too full and bloated and all I wanted to do was take a nice long nap!
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas- it starts to drive me crazy and i just want to clean everything!
5. Do you like Egg Nog? LOVE IT!!! so glad that it comes out in october now!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My mom is the bomb at buying Christmas gifts - so I love what I get every year!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother in law and father in law- ammon doesnt help me think of something because he always says he has no idea either... arrgh!
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kiddies
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I even have a toy one for Izzy so she can play with it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail , took FOREVER this year since I made home made ones and was really sick- but next year I might just email them! :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I cant think of one so maybe I havent gotten one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express! I lOVE IT and I finally bought it this year and was sooo exited!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start picking things up here and there starting in about June, probably shouldnt do that because I forget what I have already gotten and Izzy is getting WAY too much this year! but I love it!! christmas is huge in my family!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Does white elephant gifts count?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the goodie plates that friends and neighbors bring by. i have only gotten one so far this year from sydney...... hello people start baking! :)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes the more the better!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jeana I am right there with you! O Holy Night by Celine is the BEST! I listen to it year round!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I get to stay home now that my parents live here! Yippy!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sad to say but no
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star - however I want something new. I am going to look after Christmas so I can get one super cheap!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one gift on Christmas Eve, and save the rest for Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How rude people can get in the mall and driving - seriously people tis the season!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?I have been into red and gold lately!
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Anything
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? New boots black and brown
I tag: mary, jeni, michelle, and sydney
1 comment:
Dont you know I loose attention and can never finish a tag. I have too much A.D.D!!! But I will do it for YOU!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment