12/12/08

Happy Birthday Izabella!

I can't believe that my little baby girl is already turning 2! From the moment she was born she has brought so much joy and happiness to our family! Izzy was born 12/13/06 @12:18 a.m and weighed 8pds 1ounce and was 19 1/2 inches long. I think most of her weight was in her cheeks! Izzy is such a sweet spunky girl and can bring a smile to your face in an instant! You can already tell the passion she has for life and how she is going to be such an amazing person and do great things!

This is the youngest baby picture I have of her on this computer (I wish that we had a scanner).

This was taken on her 1st birthday! I still cant believe that another year has gone by!


Her first time at the swimming pool



This was taken this past summer- such a beautiful little girl!

Here she is at Kangaroo Zoo on a play date a few months ago. I was just amazed watching her running around and climbing up to the top of the slide and going down all by herself. They become so independant at such a young age!

Some of Izzy's favorite things are:
  • Being with her brother Ezra
  • Watching Mickey Mouse
  • Going to her dance class
  • Playing with her cousins
  • Running (I love that about her so I will have a running partner when she is older)
  • Loves French Fries (takes after Mommy and would eat them every meal is Daddy would let her and Mommy)
  • Loves to give hugs and kisses

We love you Izzaboo and wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!!


13 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! You are such a cutie. Let's play again soon:)

Beck said...

Such a cute post Tash. Love it!

Love you Izzy cant believe you are already 2. You are so much fun to be around. Hope you have the best birthday ever and enjoy all your fun presents! Happy Birthday Beautiful.

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! She is so adorabale!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! She is such a doll.

Amie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Izzy dear! She is so darling. Hope is was a great day!

The Wards said...

She is such a cutie!!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!

Shel said...

Oh Izzy, we all miss that little girl! Give her some birthday kisses from Benson!

Sarah said...

She is such a sweetie! Happy Birthday Izzy!

Shannon Crandall said...

It looks like you are having a great Christmas season! Izzy is so dang cute and you are right those cheeks are super delicious! So it looks like I will be moving to Utah for a while when Mike deploys we just don't know if it will be in Feb or May that he leaves! So we are going to have to play and let our babies get to know each other!!!

Jessica said...

She is the cutest! You guys have such beautiful little ones. I wish I could borrow some of that dark hair for my bald little ones.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!

That is crazy that she is two!! Isn't it sad how fast time flies??!!

Heidichilds said...

Hey Tasha thanks again for watching Savannah today! you're a lifesaver! (or toothsaver?) also, i meant to tell you i love your christmas tree! We finally got ours up tonight! I still think izzy looked the cutest in that pink tutu. I've taken pictures of 5 or 6 other kids in it and no one gives quite the same effect as she does in it! I love her cheeks!

Michelle said...

We're a little late, but Happy Birthday, Izzy!