I think that Izzy is getting the hang of opening presents after having her birthday and than Christmas! It was a lot of fun this year watching her rip into her presents and than throw it so she could find another present to tear into. Maybe next year I will just wrap boxes around the house - she just liked ripping the paper and making a mess! Plus it will be a lot cheaper! :)
Here she is at my parents house where she pretty much got a second Christmas! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Izzy getting all geared up to go on a ride- she had to wear my beenie because I forgot hers. (What kind of mother am I?)
Going out for a ride with Daddy!
Here is to the New Year!
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I am so with you on joining in on the fun now that we arent pregnant anymore. Sledding was so much fun! Those 4 wheelers look awesome. Seriously I think I need to be adopted into the Lepak family :)
Any time anyone wants to go for a ride let us know we are down! :)
I will take a ride on the 4-wheeler!!! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. Your kids are just too cute. It was so fun to hold Ezra yesterday. We should really get together again soon. I'm not good at planning, but if someone else plans it, I will be there!
Sounds like a great time. I love that picture of little sleeping Ezra. He is such a cute baby!
I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. Your kids are so adorable!
Such a cute family! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Oh, sleeping Ezra was so adorable! I am glad that you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment