11/7/08

Our bundle of joy!

We are so exited to introduce our new little man! Ezra Ammon Childs! Ezra was born Monday November 3rd @ 5:22 pm. He weighed a whopping 8.2 pd and was 20 1/2 inches long! He is such a sweet little boy and it has been so much fun this last week with him home! Izzy absolutely adores him and wants to give him kisses all the time. She has to know where he is at and when we are sitting down at the table to eat she makes sure that he is in his bouncer right next to her on the floor. So stinking cute! I had to include this photo because I just love these little booties!
This is his going home outfit!


Yes we just kiss these cheeks all day long don't you worry!


Its so funny how you forget how small they actually are!







24 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

Congratulations! He is super cute and those cheeks are awesome.

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

He is so cute. Congrats to your growing happy family. You have doubled us we'll need to catch up with you.

Steve & Julie said...

Yea!!! Congratulations, I didn't know you had your baby. I love those cheeks, so chubby for such a tiny face. I hope you are feeling well, too. Let me know if you need anything.

Brittney said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! What great hair, he officially has more hair than my 3 year old! Cute older sis! Congrats, I cannot wait to see you running some more past my house!

Shel said...

So cute! I can't wait to hold him, he is a chunky monk just like Izzy was! You should post a pic of Izzy at that age, so we can compare, I think he has a lot of features Izzy did, but he's got his own little look. Just love him!

Amie said...

He is absolutely adorable (not that I would expect less!). I felt so bad when Ammon called to set up a Home Teaching appointment and I hadn't hear about the baby yet so I didn't say anything! I found out a few hours later that you'd had him. Sorry about that! I hope you're feeling well and we can't wait to meet little Ezra!

Lisa Webb said...

YAY! What a super cutie! Wow that hair is awesome! Ezra is a great name. My favorite part of having quinn is seeing how much landon loves her. sounds like Izzy is loving him, isn't it the best! Take Care and give those cheeks a kiss for me!

Allison said...

I love that picture of Izzy an Ezra, so cute. He is a doll.

Beck said...

So fun! Cute post Tasha. He is so cute! I love how little they look in their carseats coming home from the hospital. Adoreable!

Casey Jensen said...

Oh Tasha he is just so adorable! And what great hair he has already!I can't believe how much older Izzy looks now that there is a newborn next to her. I can already tell she is going to be a great big sister. Congratulations to you and Ammon.

Andrea said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. He is darling and I bet Izzy is going to be the best big sister ever.

Allred Family said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie! Let us know when you are up for visitors. Enjoy your sweet baby boy.

Shannon Crandall said...

So cute those cheeks are!!! I am loving the hair also! Just remember to keep a rag close when you change those diapers, Andrew did a fair share of raining on me!!!! Izzy is going to be a great big sister what a sweet little girl!!! I am just jealous that you have your baby here I have 10 weeks left!!!! Congrats and I loved the outfit!!!!!

The Moore Family said...

What a handsome little boy!!!! Congratulations!!

Emily said...

I saw the title to your post on Brittney's blog and I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't resist taking a little peek at your sweet baby. He is darling and such a little sweetheart. There is nothing like a sweet little baby to love and cuddle. Congratulations!!!

Carrick family said...

He is sooo adorable! Congrs!! I am sure you are excited to run soon!

Mama Bear said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable. His outfit is cute but he looks like a jailbird! :)

The Wards said...

He is PERFECT!!!! I LOVE his hair and cheeks! I hope all went well and that YOU are feeling GREAT!!!

NicKnight said...

All that hair! I'm so glad labor/delivery went so well. He is just beautiful, I can't wait to meet him!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I love all the cute pictures! You are so lucky to have two sweet babies now. Enjoy this fun time!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

HE IS SUCH A SWEET CUTE STUD!
I NEED to come and see you guys. I can't wait to hold him. I love the coming home outfit! SO cute!

Susan said...

Oh Tasha....he is so darling! What a cutie. Congratulations!! You guys will have so much fun with a little guy.

Michelle said...

He is just so adorable!!!! He kind of looks like Izzy did when she was born . . . Congrats, we are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet little Ezra :)

Christina said...

Congratulations on your new little guy! I love all his hair. He is so so cute!! Great choice of name too!! :)