Ok I just did a crazy thing I think; I just signed Ammon and I up for the San Diego Rock N Roll marathon! Yup that is right we are going to start torturing ourselves on purpose starting in Janurary! I am really exited that Ammon said that he would do this with me! We both decided - heck we are turning 30 and this will be a great goal/accomplishment for us so why not? My sister and her husband are going to be doing this run with us as well. We have recruited a few other people to run with us and I really hope that they do! I am exited this run has bands playing the whole 26+ miles that we run. How fun will that be? So we are going to make a vacation out of it and go to the San Diego Zoo and than down to Disneyland (which I am soooo stoked about!) So if anyone wants to come and play with us - DO! We wont make you be as crazy and run 24 miles just to hang out with us though! :) So starting in Janurary I am going to need your support and encouragment!
10 comments:
Good luck- Candice and I ran it this year in June and it was kinda brutal. It has a lot of steady climbs but, the first 6 miles are a cinch and practically go downhill the whole way. I wasn't use the humidity either and so I was sweating more then normal and got dehydrated pretty bad. Luckily they have aid stations at almost every mile after the beginning...and if you have to go to the bathroom beforehand...be prepared to wait over 30 min to an hour in line. On a positive note....that is so awesome that you and Ammon are doing it together. Zack never would. Good Luck!
That is so cool that you guys are doing that! You will never catch me and Brent doing anything like that, every! But I will give you tons of encouragement, and you both will do awesome!!!!!!!!
You are like a super woman or something. Holy cow. Your baby will be how old?
CRAZY..........NUTS...........SILLY...... Thats soem of the things that you are
Wow, you are so awesome and so motivated!!!! That sounds like so much fun??? Well, at least Disneyland and the zoo!!! I assume you'll be taking your two kids as well??? No really, I wish I had that kind of energy. Good luck with all the preparation.
You guys are brave. Good luck with the training.
You guys are rad for doing that together. I was just about to hop on board and run it with you, but that's when I thought it was 24 miles like you indicated in your blog. A marathon is 26.2 miles, so deal's off. That last 2.2 miles would finish me. Good luck!
What a great goal to work towards!! I haven't had the desire to do a full marathon yet...I am happy training for half marathons:)
You are gonna do awesome!
Whoops you are right typing error I accidently put 24 miles yup it is 26.2 miles! YIKES!
you are too brave for me. i stressed about the disney 5k! Well if your in town we'll have to meet up, Landon loves disneyland!
Post a Comment