They are so cute! I bet they'll love being so close in age. It was fun to hang out the other day & see you & Ezra & let the girls play. Thanks for having us over.
So cool!! I love that they are so close in age...they will be best buddies!
That is so cute with both boys laying all still! Just wait til they are running away from you guys in the mall parking lot!
It is so great having cousins so close in age what cuties!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are so cute! I bet they'll love being so close in age. It was fun to hang out the other day & see you & Ezra & let the girls play. Thanks for having us over.
So cool!! I love that they are so close in age...they will be best buddies!
That is so cute with both boys laying all still! Just wait til they are running away from you guys in the mall parking lot!
It is so great having cousins so close in age what cuties!!!
Post a Comment