11/12/08

My Little Man!

Here is some updated pictures of Ezra. I can't believe how much he has changed in just one week! It has been so much fun having him in our house! Izzy has loved it too! She loves to help bath him and put lotion on him and helps me pick out his clothes everyday. I just wish that she knew how to change his diaper!! :)







15 comments:

Andrea said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a doll Tasha! Can't wait to see him and Izzy too. Congrats!

Amie said...

He is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to meet him!

The Wards said...

What a handsome little guy, and SO sweet and precious!!

Izzy is so cute in her life jacket!! I heard that pool is awesome for kids. Can't wait to take Thayne there this winter. :)

Beck said...

I LOVE how much hair he has. And I LOOOOVVVEEE how chunky he is. So cute little Ezra!

Sarah said...

so cute! Nice work guys!:)

Devon and Alicia said...

Look at those lips and cheeks! He is so dang cute!

Allison said...

He is so sweet. Boys are so much fun!

Michelle said...

He is soooo adorable!!!

Brittney said...

He is serisously adorable! No offense, but he is looking so much older already! I cannot wait to see him in person!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Oh my heavens I want to kiss his cheeks off! Tasha, honestly! He is so dang cute! What a handsome stud muffin!

Shel said...

Love this kid! So excited to see him in a couple weeks!

Lisa Webb said...

what a chunk! His little pouty lips are killing me they are so cute! What beautiful babies you have!

me said...

boys are so much fun! i cant believe how much has changed in our lives since we saw eachother last!! he is gorgeous, keep up the good work!

Gilbert Family said...

He is such a cutie! I want to come meet him :) How are you feeling? I haven't talked to you since the big day!