11/9/08

No more monkeys.....

The other day I walked past Izzy's room and she was jumping on the bed so I went and grabbed the camara because she looked like she was having tons of fun - when she noticed that I was there she turned around and folded her arms and tried to pretend that she was being a good girl and not jumping on the bed like she's not suppose to! I just thought that I would share this pic because I think that she looks too cute here!

10 comments:

jessvb05 said...

Tasha,

Too cute! BTW, congrats on Ezra. He is so cute. You'll have to let me know how...fun...it is to have to kiddos!

Also, you'll have to let me know how Izzy did transitioning to a big girl bed. We're going to switch Jack soon and I need all the help I can get.

Andrea said...

That is SO funny! What a cutie.

Amie said...

She is so cute. I love her darling bed too!

Brittney said...

I love the bedding. Oak never gets in trouble when she jumps on her bed, since I taught her to do it and I laugh everytime I see her jumping! I love when kids are being monkeys... well, most of the time I love it!!

Unknown said...

SO cute little Izzy.

Love Ezra already. Can't wait to meet him.
Cute pic with Alli too.

Steelman Co. said...

tasha! Jess told me about your blog! I'm going to add you to ours! Ours is steelmanco.blogspot.com! Ezra is so cute! Jess just barely told me you had him! I hope we get to see you guys when we come next week!

Allison said...

That is so cute. I love when kids think they are putting something past you.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

She knows EXACTLY what she's doing! THat is great!

Loved your comment on my blog. You guys are SO funny...here's what I say..when HSM3 comes out on DVD me, you , Becky and Megan rent it and watch it together:)

The pic of Alli and Ezra is SO DANG CUTE!! You both make the cutest kids!

Josh and Ashley said...

Tasha,
CONGRATS!!! Ezra is so dang cute I just want to kiss his little cheeks right off. Let's definitely get together for a play date when you are up to it. PLEASE PLEASE call me. I miss my favorite VT. What a cute room by the way. Maybe you could come give me some tips for my house too?

The Wards said...

Wow, she is too cute and SNEAKY!! Ah, but moms know it ALL, right???? I'm glad things are going well for both of your kiddos!! Love ya!