My favorite Sunday of the year is the one right before Christmas. I love all the songs that are sung and the words that are spoken! It is just a peaceful Sunday. My whole family came to our ward and it was so much fun to have everyone there - maybe not for the other ward members because it was a little out of control with so many kids running around but I loved it! What a great day!



11 comments:
Ezra's little vest is adoralbe. I can't believe how much he has grown up already. My kids have been sick off and on for over a month now. We are planning on going next Saturday so hopefully we will see you then. Merry Christmas!
I have to add one more thing, both Izzy's and Ezra's hair is so cute! I love that you can already style Ezra's. They are so adorable!
They look adorable! As a member of the ward, I thought it was fun that your whole family was there! But I did kind of wonder if you were blessing Ezra! Apparantly, I was not the only one to wonder that!! (That is what Bro. Shawcroft asked you, right!?!?)
So cute! Love all the red. You guys look awesome! I feel like it has been forever since we've seen each other. See you tonight :)
Your kids (and their parents) looked great! It was a great Sunday and we were glad your family could be there!
What an adorable family! I love the tradition of new clothes for church. Can't wait to get together. Merry Christmas
These pictures are so cute, and I love the Holiday red colors also!
The kids are adorable. Ezra's little outfit is hilarious. I love that they make little man clothes.
My favorite by far is Izzy at her dance recital. Oh my goodness, the pointed toe is too cute.
What a cute family! I love Ezra's little red vest :)
I agree the Sunday before Christmas is such a great feeling! What a good lookin' family you have!:)
you have SUCH a cute fam! izzy has to have the cutest cheeks i have ever seen!
Post a Comment