Saturday night we had a Christmas party that we went to. Of course we did the traditional white elephant gift. Ammon ended up with a huge Sugar Daddy - thanks to our friend Jim. Sunday night Izzy was just walking around the house playing with it, we had some friends stop by and while we were chatting Izzy disappeared upstairs. When I went up to see what she was doing this is what I found!! So funny! Its as big as she is! So I took off some of the wrapper and let her have her fun and get her sugar high!


7 comments:
I bet she was so excited!
Delicious. I wish I could find some candy that is the size of me!
I spelled like ten things wrong in that last comment! what i meant to say is izzy has always made me smile! and my mom just sent me that dress for savannah i love it!
oh my gosh! Its like the size of her head!
OHH MY GOSH...that is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to show Jim! She's the cutest thing ever!
Can't wait to go BOY shopping with you...GOOD TIMES!
This is Jim. I'm glad my white elephant played babysitter for a while. It looks like she enjoyed it! Next time I'll bring one closer to her size.
Post a Comment