Here is an update of Izzy's dance class! She totally LOVES it now- it took her a few weeks to warm up but now she gets so exited every Thursday when I tell her that we have dance that day! She has learned so much already and we have fun at home practising what she learned that day. Right now they are learning a dance for the Christmas program they are putting on and I cannot wait to see how she will react in front of a crowd of people.
(I dont know why this pic turned out blurry)
10 comments:
Could she BE any cuter?? What a doll!!
I love how little dancers are in their own perfect little world! I bet the Christmas performance will be a huge highlight if the season! Jade is performing in the Nutcracker and I can't wait! I saw your sister Jessica at Jason's Deli last night....she has such a cute family!
I love her dance pics. She is so freakin cute! I love that one girls big red tutu. Is that Stephs daughter?
How cute is she!!! And I love the pictures of Ezra....beautiful family!
She is so dang cute!!! I LOVE watching little girls dance in front of a crowd - make sure to take your camera!!!!
That is so cute. Caitlyn has her recital on Thursday, I can't wait! Izzy looks so cute with that big smile on her face!
She is so cute in that little leotard! I wish we had pictures of us at Doreans this class looks a little less strict!!! Your little Ezra is super duper cute!!!! I want to eat those cheeks!!!
darling!
She is so cute!! And so is Ezra!! Your family is growing so much!
We are excited to see you guys too. I can't wait to come home, we get there Thanksgiving Day. Aaron will only be there through Saturday, but Benson and I are staying until Tuesday.
Post a Comment